Date: 9-10 December 2009
Marcus Evans would like to have the pleasure of inviting you and your org to participate in an upcoming event- Finance for non-finance Department Heads
More and more, people in business are expected to make financially based decisions without the assurance of a formal financial background.
This in-depth and practical two-day course will demystify financial information and enhance the effectiveness of managers by showing how you can add value to your organisation through understanding management accounting techniques, identifying key value drivers and most importantly, strategically linking financial tactics to your business performance.
By the conclusion of the course, you will be able to communicate confidently and professionally in financial terms and understand the client's business better, also, you will be equipped with the knowledge on how executives select projects, develop effective budgets and forecasts in turbulent world.
This training will also benefit your organisation by allowing a greater hold on your command in finance and facilitate your company to transfer your leadership team to better heights.
Benefits of attending this training:
• Grasping the “big picture” of finance and how this relates to daily business decisions
• Discovering how to read and analyse a set of company accounts and confidently communicate with accountants
• Gaining the power of offering relevant financial information and asking the correct financial questions
• Recognising the importance of, and gaining the skills necessary to produce realistic and useful budgets
• Analysing the difference between profit and cash flow
• Interpreting return on investment and understanding why it is such a key principle
• Appreciating the difference between making operation decisions, investment decisions and financing decisions
• Separating key drivers of profit from secondary drivers
• Devising key performance indicators for your business or division
An exclusive 10% discount to all IMAmembers who register withMs. Lee Chew Wan @ T: +603-2723-6748 E: LeeC@marcusevanskl.com